Friday, August 22, 2008

What's Up....

Well, I am done with my web re-design work for Ms. D. Her new site is now up and running. I am glad that she love everything and is happy with my work. This gives me a few days break before I start on another web re-design work for Ms. F. Though I love and enjoy what I am doing, this work can be painful in the back so I welcome the break. Oh, if you want to see my current re-design work, check out my site Designs By Charina and then click on the portfolio page and click on the Creative Weddings By Dee screenshot.

We went to the school open house yesterday and we found out that Nikki is in the "mixed class"!!!. This class is actually a mixed of the "upper level first graders" and the "upper level thinker 2nd graders"! We are just so proud and excited for her! At first she was sad and actually cried because most of her friends and classmates in kindergarten is in another class and another building but when we explained everything to her and told her that she can still see and talk to her friends even though they are not in the same class, it cheered her up and is excited to start and make new friends. We are just so PROUD of our little girl!

Our house construction is doing pretty good. We can't wait to move and Nikki is excited about her big girl bedroom, meeting and playing with the kids in the neighborhood and riding her bike in the pave road. Can't wait till we move and celebrate our first Thanksgiving in our new house!

No comments:

Pondered Thoughts Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones