Friday, August 15, 2008

Starlight......Starbright....

"Starlight, Starbright....
Are you familiar with this poem? I am! I've recited this a countless times when I was still a little girl, well until my teen years. I love looking at the sky on a clear night and look for the first star of the night. I always wished to the first star that I laid my eyes on. Did my wishes ever come true? Yes, most of it! I think it was meant to be, perhaps it was destiny....fate.

The First Star,
I've Seen Tonight....

Every now and then, I would hear my daughter saying the same poem. At times I find her looking out our window and gazing at the stars. I knew that she was making her wishes.
The other day, she told me that some of her wishes came true. She had this big grin in her face and sparkle in her eyes.

I Wish I May,
I Wish I Might.....

Have you look at the sky and gaze at the stars lately? I haven't? Sometimes we all get caught up in our busy, stressful life that we forget about these little things.....little things that can bring a smile, a sparkle in our eyes, a feeling of gladness in our heart.

Have the Wish
I Wish Tonight"

Have fun looking at the sky and gazing at the stars....I know I will!

No comments:

Pondered Thoughts Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones