Saturday, August 9, 2008

JOB.....

Yes, I have been looking and applying for a job outside of the home. I wish I could just be a Work At Home Mom but with my business, projects and work are seasonal. I want to have a regular full time job to help with the finances, especially now that we are building our house. New house means additional expenses, so I am really stressed out in getting a JOB. And, yes I have had no luck yet. Experience....experience....experience! I have none! But then again, how can I get experience if nobody would give me a chance. I knew that I can do what the job calls for.....that is why I applied for the job (and yes they are all entry level job). I might need a week of training on how things go in the office or how they want everything done but I know I can do it as good (if not better) as those with a year of experience that they required. What I am doing wrong? What do I need? I am at a point where I just want to throw in the towel and give up but I can't. I need a permanent, regular full time job and I knew I CAN DO WHATEVER JOB I PUT MY MIND INTO, so here I am still trying, doing my best and hoping that somebody will at least give me a chance to prove that not having a prior experience doesn't mean you can't do the job. Wish Me Luck!

No comments:

Pondered Thoughts Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones