Monday, September 1, 2008

Exhausted Mind....

Well, it's been a while since my last post. I don't know what really got into me. It feels like my brain is empty and yet it's not. Weird huh? I guess I am just excited...and out of too much excitement, it stressed me out. I have so much things in my mind lately, so many design ideas for Mr. and Mrs. F's website. I feel like am so wore out that I don't want to think anymore. Have you ever had that feeling?

So, I decided to take a break. I finally decided to put my hands up for a while and just take it easy. And guess what, it was just what I needed! For the design dilemma, I finally was able to put together (incorporate) the designs that I wanted. I will just have to wait for their final approval on what design they want to go with. Then, I have another new prospective client that I am waiting to hear from, I hope and pray they go with me.

Construction of our house is a little slow. They finally poured the cement on the porch and have the roof trusses in there. Maybe in a few days there would be some additions to it.

Nikki's first week of school went very well. She is doing great and adjusted very well with the 2nd graders. Today she went fishing with her Dad, my hubby, since she is out of school for Labor Day. Then, we went to town to get an apple peeler, slicer, corer...let me tell you, this little machine is just awesome!

The job hunting? No luck yet. I am still looking. I am leaving everything up to God. I know he have better plans and knows what would be best for me and our family. I know the right job will come along. My goal right now is for Designs By Charina to get three new regular web design/redesign projects a month. I hope and pray that God will help me achieve this goal. I will be forever grateful... imagine, I get to do what I want to do most, I also will get to stay home to take care of my family and get to help financially. I am looking forward to it....

Until next time!

No comments:

Pondered Thoughts Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones