Tuesday, August 19, 2008

How's Life?

Today is going to be a busy day for me (no complaints here). I am in the final stages of my web re-design project for Ms. D. You all know that web design is a passion of mine. I am loving every minute of it!

Next week, Nikki will be back to school. She will be in first grade and is pretty excited about coming back to school to see her old teachers and classmates as well as meet her new teacher and probably some new kids in her class.

Then, I will have a meeting with Ms. F. next Thursday to finalize things up on a web re-design project I have to do for their company. I am very much excited and can't wait to start work on the new look and feel of their website. So after Thursday of next week, I will be busy with design work again, which I am so grateful and thankful for. I hope and pray that after my work with Ms. F. is done, another web design project will come and will be waiting for me and another and another and another......

As you all know, I am also looking for a regular permanent job. Still no luck...still trying and doing my best. I am not giving up yet but I am also leaving it up to HIM. Why you ask? I believe that God always have a much better plan for us. Sometimes things just don't happen the way we want it to be and how we want it to be. Sometimes we don't get the things we want to have at the time we want it. Most of the time, we feel sad and frustrated if things don't turn out the way we want it to be...if we don't get the things we want to have at that particular time....if things takes a long time to happen.....only to realized later on that GOD have a much better plan for us. It happens to me a lot of times. Most times....I feel sad, frustrated, stressed out, worried....only to realized, that yes, GOD have a much better plan for me....for us.

It still happen at times, but I am doing my best to leave everything up to HIM. Every night, before I go to bed, I talk to HIM, I tell him my worries, I tell HIM about my concerns, what bothers me, I tell HIM about my plans and my dreams. I then asked for HIS guidance and help for me to accomplish my plans, to achieve my dreams, to understand, solve or let go of my concerns and of those things that bothers me. Most of all I tell HIM that I am leaving everything to HIM. For everything to happen according to HIS WILL, according to HIS PLANS and for me to have the understanding and courage to accept it.

I am going to do my best to do what I know I have to do for myself, my family and others, but....Knowing that GOD IS GOOD, and He knows what is best for us.....I am leaving and offering everything to HIM......for I know HE have a much better plan for us.

Life is beautiful.......if only we let GOD in it.

No comments:

Pondered Thoughts Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones