Monday, August 11, 2008

How are you feeling today?

What gives you a certain kind of "high". You know, something that makes you feel inspired and going? I am not talking about "bad stuff" here. I am talking about something that just gives you that burst of energy. It could be a job or a hobby....anything.

I am in that kind of "high" lately. Why, you ask? I am currently working on a web re-design project and I feel so inspired and excited to see a new design come up from scratch. Coming up with a new background design, what color/s to use? How simple or fancy it needs to be? Do you ever have that feeling? That feeling where you are so inspired and motivated, that ideas are just running in your mind, you are so full of energy and you just want to keep on working. How I love this feeling! Custom designing, especially web design (not to forget making DVD slide show) gives me this kind of feeling, that certain kind of high. It gives me a chance to let the creative side of me come out, it makes my mind work...a different kind of work other than the usual budgeting, meal planning, paying bills, household chores etc.

It is the kind of feeling that I want to have and the kind of work that I want to do as long as I can. It is my therapy....my energy booster....my brain food....my passion.

Have you ever felt this way lately? How are you feeling today?

No comments:

Pondered Thoughts Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones