Wednesday, October 29, 2008

What's up with C...?

I got me a JOB, finally! I started work last Saturday, October 25th, then had to work again the next day. It was good....I love it! The first day was tiring and painful (stretch muscles you know). You can say, that my muscles never get the workout it need. So that night, I said a prayer and asked God for strength and guess what....? I feel like a new person the next day, all the pain was gone.

Where do I work? I work at a Bed and Breakfast, not sure if I can mention it so I have to check with the Boss first. Anyway, I do breakfast and housekeeping for now and will train with the reservations and other office stuff later on. I really hope to get additional hours preferably during the week so I can skip Sunday work. Keep your fingers crossed for me that I get the shift that I am hoping on the weekdays or be transferred to the other business that my Boss owned which is closer and will be more "gas friendly" to us. I really want to have a 40 hour job. If I don't get more shift there, I will apply for another job that will let me work 30 hours on weekdays (M-W-F) so I will have T-TH off to do stuff at the house and spend time with Nikki. Actually, I already filled an application to a couple of jobs that I found online. I hope and pray that I get either one of them, it would be nice.....I know God will help me.....HE always do!

What else....I am busy packing and boxing our stuff. We are closing on our house on the 14th (November)! It looks like we will be in our new home for Thanksgiving. What a Blessed Thanksgiving will it be! So, I am busy boxing everything for our move and then will be busy unpacking and adjusting to our new home in the coming weeks. I can't wait....!

God is really good....GOD IS GOOD!

No comments:

Pondered Thoughts Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones