Friday, October 24, 2008

Do you...


believe in angels? I do! Ever since I was a child, I have always been fascinated with angels. I enjoy reading books and angel encounter stories. But am not going to talk about "heavenly angels" with halo's and wings today. I will talk about angels with invisible halo's and wings, those that don't have "the white, glowing clothes".

I will talk about the angels that we are blessed to have in our life. They are the ones who love us and accept us for who we are, what we are and what we have and don't have. They are the ones who hold our hands when nobody else would. They picked us up, walked with us, cried with us, laughed with us, dream with us, they praised us for doing good but also corrected us for doing wrong.

They believed in our talents and accepts our weaknesses. They give us room to grow and yet..are there when we needed a push, a pat in the back for our accomplishments and a hand to help us get up for our failures.

I am fortunate to have angels in life. There's Daddy and Mang, my brothers and my sisters, my husband and our daughter, Nikki. My in-laws, Jim and Rose and everyone at Rock Creek UMC. Thank you so very much for being my angels, may GOD continue to bless you and keep you. I love you all!

And then, there are those people that I get to work with in my business. They may not realized it, but I consider them my angels...for believing in my talent, for giving me a chance. I know that they can get others to work with them but they gave me a chance and believed in me and that is something that I will always be grateful with. Then there are the people that are helping us with our home, our own home sweet home and those that "finally give me that "elusive job" (I will talk about this in my next blog). You all know who you are, and I want to say thank you for being an angel to me...

I believed that God gave you all and put you all in my life to always remind me that yes, GOD LOVES ME, GOD LOVES US!

Yes, there are angels among us. You don't have to look for wings, halo's and glowing clothes. You can hear it in their voices, you can feel it in their touch, you can see it in their eyes and you can hear it from their heart.

Give a smile, say hello, sing a song, give a hand.....you'll never know whose heart you're going to touch, your going to bless.....you can be their angel...God's way of telling them that they are love.

No comments:

Pondered Thoughts Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones