Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Photos N Slides

Ever heard of DVD Photo Montage or better known as DVD Photo Slideshow? I am sure you do. I am pretty sure also that a lot of people are into it. What is a better way of saving your treasured photos and memories than to have it on a DVD Slideshow... complete with effects, transitions, captions, music and titles. It's like you are watching your own life story. It will make a wonderful gift and keepsake for your children and your children's children.

Doing DVD photo slideshow is another passion of mine. Actually I started this even before I started designing websites. Making DVD Slideshow is more about knowing the person through their pictures. Every time, I make one....I have that wonderful feeling that I knew them even though some of them lived even before I was born. I feel that connection with them, with how they live, with their families. To me, this connection is what made my DVD Slideshow special. I make them, I design them like I am doing them for my own family. I want my clients to feel the love when they finally get to watch the DVD at home. I want them to cry with it, laugh at it, I want them to be proud of it...the first cry, the first walk, first day at school, the first dance, a day out with Mom and Dad....it is endless. Precious moments...special memories.....it's your life story.

Check out PHOTOSNSLIDES.COM and I will be glad and honored to make "your life story" into a wonderful, meaningful and precious DVD Photo Montage.

No comments:

Pondered Thoughts Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones