Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Worries......

Are you the worrying type? I am. I pretty much worry about everything, even the littlest thing. I will not bore you all, of what things I worry about. I am just a worrier.

Lately, I have a lot of things that I worry about, concerns that are putting a stress on me. What should I do? Am I trying enough? Should I give up? Should I do something else? What am I doing wrong? Questions that I am trying to find answers to. This have got nothing to do with my relationship, just the situation that we are in right now (finding a job, my business, bills etc...)

"[Cast] all your care upon Him,
for He cares for you."
~1 Peter 5:7~

I am at a point that I don't know what else to do, what and how to feel. Should I even be worried or am I just over reacting?

This morning I talked to HIM, I told HIM everything.....how I feel, my worries, my concerns, my dreams, our plans, my hopes, our goals....everything. I cried... I asked for HIS guidance, for HIS help, for HIS understanding and for forgiveness on how and what I am feeling. I do this a lot of times. All the time, it makes me feel better. I get to look at things diferrently. It gives me a better outlook in life.

"Are not two sparrows sold for a copper coin?
And not one of them falls to the ground
apart from your Father's will."
~Matthew 10:29~

It gives me a newer strength to know that HE will always be there for us. He will not give us trials that we cannot bear, that is more than what we can handle. I might just be over reacting. I know we are fortunate, we are blessed. I have a lot to thank for. I know HE loves me, HE loves us and HE is always there for us. I know we will be fine. I might just have to work harder, try harder and make sure to offer everything to HIM. Everything will happen and fall into place according to HIS will, according to HIS plan and not according to how I want it or what I want.

"Come to ME and I will give you rest."

No comments:

Pondered Thoughts Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones