Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Guess What?????!

I worked and worked on sample sites for Mr. and Mrs. F. today. And yes, I am back to my old creative self! Yes, the ideas just keep flowing and I am so proud and happy with what I come up with! I can't wait to work on the actual site! That will have to wait till I know for sure what design they want to go with.

The more I work and the more projects I get, the more I realized how much I love my job! Yes, I consider this my job and not just a hobby. It is something that I would love to do as long as I can.
It really made a difference that I asked for God's Blessings. I always pray and ask for blessings for my family and most of the time I forgot about myself. This morning, I asked one for myself too. I offered my day to HIM. I asked for patience and guidance. I asked for wisdom and understanding. It sure made a difference...

Isn't it nice if you enjoy what you do? If it makes you a better person, if it makes you grow as a person? This is my kind of job....

How about you? Do you feel this way about your job?

No comments:

Pondered Thoughts Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones