Thursday, September 11, 2008

Custom Wrappers By C

I have been making customized teabag covers and lollipop covers for almost 4 years now (not continuously though). I enjoy making them as much I enjoy doing websites. I got busy with other things like network marketing, online sales and the likes that it kind of take the back seat for a while. But, today, I will be adding this service to my Designs By Charina business. I will offer this service in addition to my custom web design service. These are the two things that I enjoy doing the most and I would be glad to offer these services to you all.

Customized Teabag Covers and Lollipop Covers are a good way to promote your business. Personalized it with your company logo, business information, contact info and current promotion. Include it in your gift baskets as a customer appreciation gift, as a giveaway or just to hand out at vendor events, fairs, flea markets or even leave it at your local banks.

Visit www.DesignsByCharina.com now and let me help you customized a wrapper for your business or special event. Just click on the Custom Wrappers by C in the left navigation of my SITE to find out more info about it.

No comments:

Pondered Thoughts Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones