Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Grateful

What are the things that you are grateful for? Is it your family, new house, your job, your new car, your friends, being famous, money? I am sure we can come up with a lot of things that we are grateful for.

Me? First, I am grateful for everything that I had experience and went through (from childhood to present). Why? All these experiences are the keys as to who and what I am today. If somebody will ask me or grant me a wish to change something in my life, I would say I wouldn't change a thing. If I changed something, I would probably won't be where I am today and will probably won't have what I have now.

Second, I am grateful for my parents, my brothers and my sisters. I am grateful for all the hardships that we went through growing up, for it made us a stronger and better person. I am grateful for what we learned and accomplished despite all the hardships we had. I am grateful for all the love, the guidance and the support my parents gave us. I am grateful for the principle my father have, that in spite of the hard life we had, he overcame all the temptations at work and showed us what a great and principled man he is. Something that we will always be proud of. To you Daddy and Mang, thank you so much for everything, for all the love, the support, the sacrifices (you had to endure), without expecting anything in return. Mahal na mahal po namin kayo (we love you very much)!

Third, I am grateful for my family, my husband and my daughter (who are the loves of my life and my bestest gift ever), my in-laws and for everybody at our church (Rock Creek UMC) who love me and accept me for who I am and who never let me feel like a stranger. They are my family away from home.

Fourth, I am grateful for who I am, what I am and where I am now. I may not be rich, I may not be famous but I am grateful for all the little things that I have accomplished. I am still a long way to be considered "successful, rich and famous" but I am doing my best to be the best that I can be.

Last, but definitely NOT the least, I am grateful for all the everyday blessings that God is giving my family and I pray to God to continuously bless our family with peace of mind, good health, happiness, love, trust, faith and hope. For God to always put us in HIS loving and watchful care. The rest will follow......

No comments:

Pondered Thoughts Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones