Thursday, July 24, 2008

Dominique

Dominique - French name meaning "belonging to God".

Meet Dominique, or "Nikki" as we fondly call her. She is 6, sweet, loving, caring, smart, curious, a chatterbox (this is in her own word), she loves school, loves to sing and writes her own stories. She also wants to be an author.



She is also quite an artist. She loves to draw and draw and draw. Below are resized copies of two of her most recent drawings.




She is everything that I have prayed for. She is my best friend, my joy, my life.

To you sweetheart, please remember that I love you very much, we love you very much. I do pray each and everyday that God will keep you in his loving and watchful care. I pray for you to always stay healthy and be safe. I pray for all your wishes and dreams to come true. I pray for you to be strong and courageous as you learn more things about life.

I'll do my best to be the best Mom that I can be, your friend, your teacher, your shoulder to cry on. Remember what mommy said, you should never keep secrets from me and I will always be here for you no matter what.

I will be looking forward to more stories from you, to your future books and to more hugs and kisses and laughter. I love you...

No comments:

Pondered Thoughts Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones